Sunday, April 12, 2009

Dr. Sandra Cottingham, Taos Institute Associate



When I completed my PhD in 2007, I was honored to be invited to become a Taos Institute Associate.

The Taos Institute ( www.taosinstitute.net) is a community of scholars and practitioners concerned with the social processes essential for the construction or reason, knowledge, and human value.  A common theme of social change connects its members - "a non-profit organization committed to exploring, developing and disseminating ideas and practices that promote creative, appreciative and collaborative processes in families, communities, and organizations around the world."

I accepted the invitation and continue to engage with others enthusiastically, in social change initiatives which are important and empowering to us all.

Please visit http://www.taosinstitute.net/institute-associates. You will find me when you click on Canada.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment